For us, travellers' safety is always the most important. Our safety management involves both preventive measures and preparedness if an acute crisis should arise on any of our destinations. We follow the Ministry of Foreign Affairs' recommendations. Please read the Ministry of Foreign Affairs' recommendations about the current state of affairs of where you want to travel for more information.
Articles in this section
- What is a resort fee?
- What is tourist tax?
- Follow the Ministry for Foreign Affairs' travel recommendations!
- Can I book a rental car through you?
- What is included / what does it mean when it says Board: SC, BB, HB, FB, AI?
- What does All Inclusive mean?
- What is included in the full board?
- What different kind of rooms are there and how do they differ from one another?
- What is the difference between a standard twin room and a standard room?
- Is the hotel transfer included?