Most airlines allow pregnant passengers to fly without a doctor's certificate up until week 28 of their pregnancy. Check the airlines rules for specific information.
Articles in this section
- How do I check in?
- How does it work with Ryanair?
- How much luggage can I bring and what applies to it?
- What happens in case of a strike?
- How do I receive my boarding pass?
- Can I bring my golf bag on the trip?
- When can I check in earliest/latest at the airport?
- Is it possible to book an airline seat only?
- What applies to hand luggage?
- How do I book luggage?