Your booking reference consists of six characters, both letters and numbers. You'll find it in the confirmation email you will receive after making your booking as well as in your travel itinerary under "My bookings". Your booking reference should be used in any correspondence with the tour operator/us. Note: It's important to differentiate between the tour operator's booking reference and the airline's booking reference.
Articles in this section
- How does the booking process work?
- How do I pay?
- How do I get my tickets?
- Can I buy gift certificates from you?
- I want travel suggestions. What do I do?
- Can I reserve/hold a trip?
- How do I book my trip?
- How should I write my name on the booking?
- Can you leave requests?
- Why does the price change during the booking process?